SCHOOL SCHOLARSHIP & TROPHY
School scholarship or trophy or prize will be awarded only
to deserving candidates. Regular attendance and good
conduct are indispensable norms for the winning of any
1.a) Cash award of Rs. 500/-, Rs. 300/- & Rs. 200/- and certificates are given to the First, Second & Third rank holders respectively from Std I to Std X.
b) Cash award of Rs. 250/- is given to the First rank holder of each division of LKG and UKG.
2. The best student in each subject in Std XI and Std XII is given a cash award of Rs. 250/- and a certificate.15
3. Bishop Jerome Memorial Scholarship (Rs. 500/- each)
(i) Merit-Given to the best Catholic student of Std X.
(ii) Means - Given to one financially backward student of the school.
4. Shri. Hari B. Syam Memorial Scholarship instituted by the parents of Hari B. Syam. Rs. 500/- is awarded to the best all rounder of Std X.
5. Bishop Joseph G. Fernandez Scholarship - a cash award of Rs. 1000/- is given to financially backward and hardworking student of Std XI or XII.
6. Rev. Fr. Elias Lopez Memorial Scholarship - Cash award one each is given to financially backward and hardworking student of :
V & VI - Rs. 1000/-
VII & VIII - Rs. 1000/-
IX & X - Rs. 1000/-
7. Shri P. Cyril Memorial Scholarship instituted by a former student of late Shri P. Cyril, Mathematics teacher : Rs. 1000/- awarded to the best Mathematics student of Std IX.
8. Smt. L.Meenakshi Amma Memorial Scholarship instituted by a parent in memory of her late mother Smt. L. Meenakshi Amma,retired Principal of Parumala College : Rs. 2500/- each is awarded to a girl and a boy of Std XI who score the top marks.
9. Trinity Lyceum Staff Fund Scholarship : Rs. 1000/- is awarded to a financially backward and hardworking student of Std XII.
10. Mrs. Smitha Jose Lalu Memorial Scholarship:16 Rs. 2500/- is awarded to the best Mathematics student of Std VIII.
11. Leni Jacob Memorial Scholarship: instituted by his mother and ISC 2010 - 2011 batch students : Rs. 750/- is awarded to the best actor.
12. Tintu Jogy Antony Memorial Scholarship of Rs.500/-, Rs. 300/-, Rs. 200/- awarded to three students of Std X who score the best marks in Malayalam.
13. An Ever-rolling Trophy and a certificate are awarded to the all rounder of Plus Two. This trophy is instituted by the 2005 batch students of Plus Two.
14. An Ever-rolling Trophy is given to the best class of every academic year. This is instituted by the 2006 batch students of Plus Two.
15. Championship Trophies and certificates are awarded to individual champions in each event in annual sports.
16. Team Championship Trophy and certificate are awarded to the best team based on points scored in annual sports and games.
17. An Ever-rolling Trophy is awarded to the best House in sports and games.
18. Kalaprathibha and Kalathilakam Trophies and certificates are awarded in all categories of cultural competitions.
19. A Trophy is awarded to the best House in arts based on the points scored in cultural competitions.
20. A Trophy is awarded to the best class in collection for the Social Service League.
21. An Ever - rolling Trophy instituted by ISC 2009 - 2010 Commerce Batch students in memory of Athul Thilak is awarded to the best Prefect in ISC section.